Monday, December 17, 2007

Hosting .zip File on Google/Web

Nothing interesting, but it took me long time to find a place on web where I can upload all my documents reliably. Google docs didn't let me upload .zip files, so I tried Myspace, WordExpress and plenty of other Blog websites which can let me upload .zip or other .java files which I can point to my Blog. No luck!

E.g. other day I was writing blog on BPEL Read Only Console, but I couldn't find where to put the source code.

Got an idea! I went to Google page maker, it let you create a website and you can upload any files on your webpage..... Done, I created a page called http://chintanjshah.googlepages.com/ and put all my files out there, and it does give individual link for each file e.g. http://chintanjshah.googlepages.com/BPELReadOnly.zip....

Now my files are saved on Web through google (till google doesn't disable this service .... ) :)

2 comments:

Alex said...

I received on mail zip file,but it was corrupted,accidentally in one inet portal I found-zip files and does not appear to be a valid archive.And program helped me and it has free status,moreover program for extracting zip files 2gb Microsoft,also can extract your documents from corrupted Zip files.

Alexis said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.