Wednesday, April 28, 2010

BPEL ReadOnly Console

It was my first blog which I wrote almost three years ago. http://chintanblog.blogspot.com/2007/12/i-saw-numerous-people-asking-about-bpel_290.html Since then, pretty much all my clients and a lot of other companies used this approach. I also saw many other blogs copied this idea or put enhancement to it. Anyways, one of my client pointed out this metalink article: 852840.1. Metalink had reference to my blog!! Wow, it certainly makes me feel good when multi billion dollar organization put reference to my tiny little site.




On a smaller scale, but it still reminds what Margaret said: "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has"

2 comments:

Aaien Baidsjf said...

I admit to using your solution on multiple projects. Thanks!

~Ahmed

Chintan Shah said...

Hello Ahmed,
I'm glad to hear that! Thanks much for your feedback!
Regards,
Chintan